1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

copying and pasting pics in email?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by aphidevny, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. aphidevny

aphidevny Thread Starter

Is there any way I can copy and paste a pic or photo into the message box of Hotmail? I know I can always send it along as an attachment, but I would like to know if you can do it another way. There are photos I run across all the time which I would love to be able to insert into the Hotmail message box when sending e-mail, without saving them first and then attaching them. Just wondering. Thanks in advance.

2. SexyTech

SexyTech

You could just copy and paste the link in the message body!

that way the email wouldn't be so big when it gets sent!

3. aphidevny

aphidevny Thread Starter

Thanks Sexy, but I was thinking about copying and pasting the pic itself, unless I misunderstand you completely, which is a definite possibility given my prowess here at the pc. Also, every once in a while I'll get an email from someone in Hotmail with just a pic in the message body. I would love to be able to compose a new email without forwarding it if possible, using just the pic.

4. Kento

Kento

"Is there any way I can copy and paste a pic or photo into the message box of Hotmail?"

No, can't be done.

5. aphidevny

aphidevny Thread Starter

thanks anyway for responding kento

6. phoneguy55

phoneguy55

7. aphidevny

aphidevny Thread Starter

thanks phoneguy....it did help with outlook express........but i wish i could do the same with hotmail

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/76635

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice