Copying "Contacts" File in WinXP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ruggie

I am trying to copy my "Contacts" file in Microsoft Outlook XP to another computer, but I can't find it. I've looked everywhere. I have about 75 names and adresses in it, and I'd hate to have to enter each one individually into my new compuiter. Has anyone seen this file?? Thanks for your help.
[email protected]

crjdriver

When I make a backup of the contacts; I just use the export feature of outlook. You can export to a file; I use pst type of file to export. You can then import the file on another computer. Note this will also work with your inbox, sent mail, etc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts