1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

copying dvd's to iPod;copying library from 1 iPod to another;Windows Media Player....

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by iPodConfused, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iPodConfused

iPodConfused Thread Starter

apologies for long title. (1) i have a iPod video. i'm trying to copy music video's from dvd to iPod video without much luck. i'm running Windows XP. i won't go into the LENGTHY details of what i've already tried (unsuccessfully)-if someone could PLEASE just assist me with the EASIEST (successful) way to transfer the files. (2) i also need to transfer most of my songs from a previous iPod to the iPod video (i didn't keep all the songs in my library)-could someone please assist. (3) Lastly, my Windows Media Player 11 has just recently started playing up. i cannot play my cd's or dvd's through it any more. it 'jerks' & 'skips'. not sure why. can anyone help. a thousand thankyou's in anticipation. :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/558747

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice