copying signature and fonts in outlook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

amargarit

Hi to all again, I am trying to copy a signature from one PC to another via our work network. She also has different color fonts when answering email and a different color when sending an email. How do I keep her same values with the fonts also??

Thanks again to all.

Anthony

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
Are you talking about OE here?
If so, go to Tools/Options/Send and you can make note of what she has in her settings there and then replicate them.

Attachments

amargarit

Thanks for your quick reply, I am using outlook 2002 and not OE. would you be able to help me with that? Tried it in outlook but no luck. Just need to copy signature .

Thanks

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
Again, from OE and not Outlook, but should be similar:
Tools/Options/Signatures:

Attachments

amargarit

Thanks for the information. It worked!!!! Once again, you guys never faild.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online