1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cordelia Security light

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by barjo4, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barjo4

barjo4 Thread Starter

I bought a replacement for my outside security light with motion detector.(PH218S-187) I installed it and tonight the light came on but won't shut off, no matter how I adjust the sensor. There is no phone number in the instructions. I could get back on the ladder and remove it but I would rather find a solution. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks, John

2. barjo4

barjo4 Thread Starter

Last night, this started to function on it's own after I did another reset. I just wish there had been a service department phone number in the instructions. Hopefully, it will keep working because it is no fun standing on a ladder in the winter.

3. Knotbored

Knotbored

My security light works as folllows:
    switch it on-stays on for 30 seconds then off until motion is detected-turns off after 30 seconds.
    switch on/off/on- it stays on until switch is turned off.
    In both modes it auto turns off in daylight.
    It resets either mode if left off for 3 minutes.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1031003

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice