1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Core 2 duo 6400

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SOFwhitewolf, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SOFwhitewolf

SOFwhitewolf Thread Starter

Just have a quick question, i have been useing diff programs to monito my volts and temps, and with pc wizard 2007 it shows my processor running at 1598 insted of the 2133 it advertises, is this based on what is needed at gives what is needed or is there somthing els going on?

2. win2kpro

win2kpro

3. SOFwhitewolf

Sweet, thank you :)

4. win2kpro

win2kpro

You're Welcome :)

5. telegramsam

telegramsam

How is the new system doing? Sounds like you had no trouble putting it together...

6. SOFwhitewolf

Well so far so good, everything runs like a champ getting better everything, im really happy with it and it only ran me $987 :) But im still trying to get it running cooler, i have the 120mm in the rear and the 80mm side, and i am going to put another 120mm in the front so hopefully it will cool down a bit....should get new fan tomarrow

7. telegramsam

telegramsam

Try it first without the side fan going. Too much going in and not enough going out will actually work against cooling.

I have a Rosewill case with a 120 in the front, that goes over the hard disks, and a 120 in the rear. Perfect temps. CPU temp in BIOS averages 42c with an E6300. It's SO quiet too. That was my best system, and the case was CHEAP!

Good job getting it all together!! Hope you enjoy it!

8. brite750

brite750

which Sagitta, Silver/Red or Black/Silver? daughter has the Black one, it was one of the better cases Ive used really, looks sweet

9. SOFwhitewolf

yes i have the black one, very nice.really shinny, easy to get finger prints on lol

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540618

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice