1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

corel draw image resolution

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by punjabian263, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. punjabian263

punjabian263 Thread Starter

How i can set screen resolution in corel draw for web page. I use export command then save as "gif", and sets the resolution but the result is not accurate.
    thanks,

2. pradhan

pradhan

Punjabian...hi,

To set the resolution in CorelDRAW, go to your Ruler Setup (double-click on either ruler) and change the units to pixels. When you do this, you'll note the Edit Scale button changes to Resolution. Click on that and set the resolution to whatever you like, 72 or 96 or whatever. Hope this helps.

Pradhan

3. punjabian263

punjabian263 Thread Starter

thanks pradhan, I check with this method.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222848