corel wordperfect7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

crossing75

I am running windows XP. I am trying to install CorelWordPerfect7.
I keep getting this error message:
Does not run on windowNT. You must be running on window95 to run this program.
Sure hope someone can help me!

You said "win98xp"

Which is it W98 or XP - Totally different and if XP that is the cause of your message

I would say that you have the older 16bit version of WP7. In order for it to run on XP you need the NT enabled (32 bit) version. The best thing to do is to go to Ebay and look for WP 10 or higher. Make sure you are getting the full version not an OEM.

crossing75

tbritches said:
I would say that you have the older 16bit version of WP7. In order for it to run on XP you need the NT enabled (32 bit) version. The best thing to do is to go to Ebay and look for WP 10 or higher. Make sure you are getting the full version not an OEM.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online