corel's paintshop x3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

silverado4

I'm having trouble with my templates. I need to print (4) 3 1/2 x 5 on one sheet. I could do that with older programs, but I can't find the right template. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

silverado4

No, I'm trying to print different pictures. I select them all, but can't find a template to print 4 3 1/2 x 5. I can't believe there isn't one
Thanks

Forgive me, but I thought your original post was in Re: PhotoPAINT X3, not Paintshop. Fraid I can't help you on that. In PP and CorelDRAW, there is a layout tab which allows you to print 2 up, 4 up or whatever, along with imposition. In Paintshop, I just don't know that product.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online