Coronavirus spread to EU/USA

Couriant

James
You must be talking about "ibbage" :D
Haha no it’s from a game where you press the F key to do the command Pay Respect to someone that died and it’s kinda grown from there and you may see it in game forums

Johnny b

John

Johnny b

John
So It's all the Trump supporters fault! NO indication of cyclical geographic Covid-19 infection rates, eh?
All?
Why are you arguing an absolute?
The article I posted wasn't an absolute in addressing the spread of Covid-19 infections as to any singular cause.
Perhaps you didn't read it?
Or maybe you didn't understand the content?

It did express the spread of the infection in terms that definitely pressed your guilt button :D

You guys out there in denial land are simply getting infected at a higher rate ( that's 'rate' like infections per 1000 ).

Trump lost the election. Get over it :D

Last edited:

Couriant

James
Can't get past the paywall for that article. I even used Edge *shudder* and it wouldn't prompt me for anything. I know something is meant to be showing though....

Johnny b

John
So It's all the Trump supporters fault! NO indication of cyclical geographic Covid-19 infection rates, eh?
It does seem reasonable to question the decisions made by you deniers when articles like that NYTs (edit: spelling) appear.
And then this:

A flood of covid patients causes 'almost unmanageable strain' in Michigan as cases rise nationwide
( a repost from the Washington Post)
https://news.yahoo.com/flood-covid-patients-causes-almost-150813393.html
A flood of mostly unvaccinated covid-19 patients was arriving at emergency departments already packed with people suffering other medical issues, sending capacity to unprecedented levels. The only hesitation for Spectrum's decision-makers? Data suggested the covid surge was not over.

The unvaccinated made up about three-quarters of cases, hospitalizations and deaths in the 30 days ending Nov. 5, according to the state health department.
Let's face reality. Most of the unvaccinated, all the deniers and those guilty of misinformation do seem an enemy to society.

A bizarre death cult.
Their actions are intentional, not accidental.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online