corrupt dll file in system32 folder

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Yankeez

Hello,

It appears that I have a corrupt - dll - file in my system32 folder. Can someone please walk me through copying a backup dll file or a new dll zip file to the system32 folder?

Thank you.

Yankeez

bonk

Banned
Howdy,

How do you know you have a corrupt DLL file and do you have a CD with the Operating System on it.

Yankeez

Hey,

I previously posted on this thread and that was the diagnosis. However, the answer was to copy a provided zip of the dll file. I was also instructed to copy this zip file to the system32 file. I don't know how to do that exactly. Please check previous thread under heading Windows XP SP2 dll error.

Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online