Corrupt Files Constantly!!Windows Erorrs!HELP!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sleepyboy

:mad:

MARY CHRISMAS TO YOU ALL!
I havee no idea what so ever happened to my windows xp, or is it my hard drive. I hope someone will answer.
Over the past 2 weeks i have formated and reinstalled my windows about 7 times. Every time i do that because i recive the c:\windows\system32\system,sam,software,whatever is corrupt. I try always to somehow repair it through the recovery console-after making sure that i cant reinstall it through the original windows cd(going by the guidlines from this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q307545 ). It always failes sciense it always seems to can not copy the corrupt file to the new "tmp" folder. so i always end up formating and reinstalling. But CONSTANTLY after 48 hours or so the system corrupt screen erorr appears again and its driving me MAD!!
The things i did after installing windows xp the are:1.install soud drivers & modem drivers; 2.install avg anti virus; 3.install keiro firewall;4.Install Bitcommet;5.copy some mp3 from a couple of cds. I scan my computer often and no virus is found.
i installed the "service pack 2" yesterday but today the eror message accured again.... Ive tried to install windows xp form my friends cd but the problem keeps coming.
so is it a problem with my harware or is it the windows or one of the softwares?

Thanks to all responders in advance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online