1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Corrupt Registry Windows 7 Pretty sure its malware

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by OneLuv, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OneLuv

OneLuv Thread Starter

My Itunes failed first. When I couldnt open anything music related I started running the malware programs I have. I was able to update spybot but I knew I had a problem when I couldnt start the scan, pc blinked out restarted with the start up repair running. It's been a no go ever since.

I will however get the manufacturers diagnostics to make sure it's not the hard drive, but after that little fiasco Im sure it's malware or something related.

Any ideas how I can get my registry back. I have 1.5TB hard drive partitioned. Lots of programs installed and for the life of me I cannot locate the drive that contains my back up image.

2. OneLuv

OneLuv Thread Starter

I apologize my system specs are outdated. but now I cant remember what I put in this thing. I think its a quad core 8gb ram originally vista installed windows 7 professional or ultimate. Gosh I hate not remembering!

3. OneLuv

OneLuv Thread Starter

How do I delete this request? Some more wierd stuff just happened so I no longer need this answered?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!