Corrupted and won’t even reset

Misakayie

I thought my computer was stuck in the windows 10 reboot loop, but then it wouldn’t even let me wipe my computer clean while resetting or uninstall the latest quality and feature updates.
troubleshooting does nothing and being in the startup screen, I have no internet
I have no idea what to do
Help plz

Attachments

FIrst download Ubuntu Live DVD on another PC, write it to DVD. Boor that, click on Try, (then it won't install on your HD ) and go copy out any data you want to keep to a USB memory stick.

Then you will have to download MS Media Creation Tool on a different PC; run it to Generate a Windows setup DVD/USB mem stick. Then boot with it. And on the second page, try Repair. If it still can't be repaired, you will have to do a Custom install, deleting all partitions and start over from scratch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online