1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

corrupted files on a portable hard disk

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sriramsupreeth, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sriramsupreeth

sriramsupreeth Thread Starter

respected tech gurus,
    my portable hard disk of imation apollo m100 ..model 1m100-0320k is not being able to be read..the files seem to be un readable and corrupted..i have all my movie n song collections in it ...its an essential part of me.. what can be done to get those files back...pls give me pointers or info . on how to deal with this issue....ty in advance
    regards
    sriram supreeth:D

2. ProtoMorph

ProtoMorph

My advice would be to take it to some one. Recovering corrupted data of a hard drive(at least in my experience) can be very complicated and not easy to just explain to someone. Maybe some else can explain but that would be my advice.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1004835

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice