Cost of wireless router plus modem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

huffman416

Hi my dad is convinced that keeping the wireless router and modem plugged in all the time, or at least during the day will cost alot of money. Its just like 7 LED lights and the wattage to actually fun the router and modem. If you have any figures on how much it costs please post. Im just talking about ballpark estimates you dont have to try to calculate the exact based on what kind of router it is or anything just an approximate.

Thanks-Huffman

huffman416

Thanks but do you have some hard numbers maybe if not its cool becuase i just remembered it tells you about power consumption on the router/modem, but if you find some numbers that would be great it would really save me some time.

Thanks-huffman

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online