Could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tcopper

I keep getting this message: Could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implemention' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. I ran the TechGuy systems Info Utility and here are the results: Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2

OS Version: Win 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64-bit
Processor: AMD Phenom (tm) II N830 Triple-Core processor 2.10 GHz
Processor Count: 3
RAM: 4.00 GB (3.74 GB usable)
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
Hard Drives: C: Total 452 GB; Free 327 GB
Motherboard: Gateway NV53A
Antivirus: AVG Internet Security 2015 (I also have the free version of Comodo Internet Security which I have tried unsuccessfully to uninstall)

Can you tell me how to stop getting this message?

Thank you for your help in resolving this issue.

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the ATI Catalyst Control Center.

tcopper

What is the ATI Catalyst Control Center and how do I locate it? I searched my PC for it, but nothing came up. It searched for it for over an hour and finally gave up. I'm beginning to think I may have other issues with my PC.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online