Solved Couldn't POST

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GamerBlackAcid

I have a PC with an BIOSTAR T- Series TA880GB+ with AMD Phenom II X4 B95 and a PSU of 400W (thinking of upgrading it to 500w and a better 12v rail. ) I booted the PC and the LED_1 at the bottom right blinks. So I followed the tutorial at Tom's hardware and removed everything and tested it by keeping each part in at one time. Then, after putting everything in, the LED_1 Just remains on. But LED_2 is off. Please help me with this.

Johnny b

John
Do you mean the LEDs on the face of the computer?
Or something inside the case?

GamerBlackAcid

I am talking about:Screenshot_2019-08-17-22-38-38-417_com.google.android.apps.docs.png
I was saying about LED_D1 and LED_D2. The information is given in the image.

Led d1 on
Led d2 off

Signifies memory error
Take out memory and reseat
Or try one module at a time.... see what happens

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online