1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

counter strike 1.6 sxe crashes in between game on sxe servers

Discussion in 'Games' started by dope, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dope

dope Thread Starter

hey guys im using windows 7 and have been scrimming on 1.6 for quite a while now... after the sxe servers came up i had installed it and was working just fine... but recently the game just freezes on sxe servers in between the game... i first activate sxe then start the game, i have also tried starting sxe after opening the game... i can join any non-sxe servers an play without any freeze but the sxe servers just seem to freeze at some point of time... it may take 1 minute or even half an hour.. i have frequently updated the sxe software and have not found any related article online... pls helpp:(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088506

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice