1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Counter Strike Comm problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by sirloin_alot, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirloin_alot

sirloin_alot Thread Starter

Hi, I bought a head set for cs awhile ago so i could talk and what not, and for a month or 2 it worked great, but recently people on the otgher end say they can barly hear what i am saying and its really fuzzy, i did the sound check thing on my computer and it works fine, i also did the voice tweak on in the cs folder, and everything checked out ok, under custimize in the game my voice transmit voulme is all the way up, also the weird thing is is that my friend who lives down the street can hear me perfectly, this also happens with a few other people, say if there are 8 people on my team only 1 can hear me. the speaker on the headset is fine, does n e one know what i should do? any help is greatly appreciated!

POC_CrazyFace

2. flyeater

flyeater

If you have a sound card be sure to download the latest drivers.

3. AtreideS

AtreideS

And also check out this thread http://forums.techguy.org/t130147/s.html Maybe try a few things from there. But I'd say that if the newer drivers don't fix the problem, then it could be just another weird unfixable problems. I find it bizarre that it 'sort of' works, but the whole team can't hear you. Does that happen even when the whole team surrounds you? Strange..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!