1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Counter Strike Condition Zero LAN AD HOC 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by abdusamed, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abdusamed

abdusamed Banned Thread Starter

Apr 26, 2009
    okay.. i bought the original cs game- i still have the same question:
    hey guy
    I was soo excited to play a lan game with my friends after playing Warcraft 3. We played warcraft 3 all night on ad hoc. yea..we were playing on Ad hoc lan.. IT WAS FUN.. Then we decided to play counter strike but for some reason it wont DETECT ANY LAN GAME WHAT SO EVER. We created a lan game using the dedicated thing in its folder. After starting a dedicated server with the setting on lan i was the ONLY ONE WHO WAS DETECTING! But when i tried conneting to it on my computer, it said Valve REJECTION.. What? i ccreated the server and i cant connect? what the hell? So i need your help how to connect a counter strike game on LAN using Ad hoc. HURRY I NEED UR HELP
  2. BG-0

Dec 31, 1969
    The Valve rejection is a sign of the pirated version of the game that you're still using...
  3. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

Apr 25, 2000
    Sorry, we will not assist with pirated games.
    Closing thread.

You persisted in posting this after being told not to post it again.
    Your account has now been disabled.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/837620