Counter-Strike Dedicated Server Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Italianman91

okay... i just setup my hlds, and put in amx mod, plugins, etc... but i dont see my server in the main server list, i see it in favorites, my port number is 27015.. idk whats rong plz help.. thnx

are you running it from your comp?

try (in the console) typing sv_lan 0.
if that doesnt work, then im guessing that youre behind a router. if thats the case, you gotta forward ports on your router to allow for outsiders to connect to it.

tell me if youre behind a router and we can go from there.

Italianman91

can you give me rour screenname as it will be much better and faster for this process to be fixed?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online