Counter Strike Help!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

techguy41

Hi,
After you install counter strike, do you need to download steam from www.steampowered.com??? My brother says you Need it, i think he is just saying that. What exactly is it. Do you even need it?
Thanks
Please Help Me

techguy41 said:
Hi,
After you install counter strike, do you need to download steam from www.steampowered.com??? My brother says you Need it, i think he is just saying that. What exactly is it. Do you even need it?
Thanks
Please Help Me
Yes, you need steam. Believe me. :D

ok i just bought counter-strike and i installed it then i downloaded steam off the internet and when i opened steam counter-strike isnt there on play games what can i do to fix this pelase help me in browse games it says click here for purchase games email me at [email protected] or just reply please

floppydoo said:
ok i just bought counter-strike and i installed it then i downloaded steam off the internet and when i opened steam counter-strike isnt there on play games what can i do to fix this pelase help me in browse games it says click here for purchase games email me at [email protected] or just reply please
when you click on Browse Games, click on Register A Products I Already Own, then just enter the CD Key that came with your copy of counter-strike and then just follow the directions.

people always slam steam but i don't think its too bad

p.s. check out CS: SOURCE (coming soon..................)

I NEED HELP i cant talk on counter strike like i can type but i cant see at bottom what people say but i can see in console if any one can help email me at [email protected]

So you can't see any text at all? That's odd.. All I can think of is that your video card is not working properly. Try updating the drivers.

confusedude said:
You don't need steam, but it is advised. you do how need some type of update. The next one down to Steam is v1.5. Noone plays beta anymore, because it suck and there was "holes" in it.
http://www.fileplanet.com/files/50000/57255.shtml
nooooooo noo nooooo
1.5 is over. Valve (the makers of Steam) shut down WON (the makers of 1.5). You do need steam play counter-strike online.

in3rt!a i deleted it (counter strike) how do i re install? it dont let me when i right click on it.... so i dont know what to do

Monk said:
So you can't see any text at all? That's odd.. All I can think of is that your video card is not working properly. Try updating the drivers.
i can see when people type on half-life but just not on cs

kool said:
in3rt!a i deleted it (counter strike) how do i re install? it dont let me when i right click on it.... so i dont know what to do
well try double clicking on it. then it should ask you if you want to install the game.

you are using Steam right?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online