Counter-Strike Server

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MatrixX

I need a good server program for Counter-Strike that has a lot of neat features. I always wanted to know how you type the big colourfull letters in the game.

matrix.. is that joo?! off jett server?! WAZzzaAaaaa
cough.. maybe not.. but .. what do u want tha program to do?? find servers? or like.. buy scripts? to find servers gamespy isnt bad.. but i dont use it.. i just search for people with <100 ping

MatrixX

You see some servers run third-party programs on top of it so you can do things like "forgivetk", etc. I want to know what these programs are called so I can run my own server.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online