1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Counter Strike - Sound Lagging, echo, Slow motion ???

Discussion in 'Games' started by Romizta, Sep 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Romizta

Romizta Thread Starter

Hi everyone ... Since i have my new professionel sound cars(for recordin session, Mobilepre USB of M-audio, cost me 200$) I cant play Counter Strike properly... The sound is like Slowmotion... I dont know why.. This card is supposed to blow up but this suck when i play Counter Strike... All my sounds (same when i listen mp3 are slow motion) when i open my Counter Strike game... I try to put the EAX sound or 3D sounds... and that dont change :(. Please help.. I dont think if it have other driver for my soundcard.... :(

HELP!!!

2. SirAbcde

SirAbcde

The problem with Half Life mods is they dont like to use all the power that the hardware has... Have you
    A) Made sure your drivers are the latest greatest and up to date?

B) Made sure your old sound card was removed from the system settings?

C) Dont play other mp3's when you're playing CS:S

I'll check back in a while.. Maybe others will provide more insight for ya..

3. Romizta

Romizta Thread Starter

I dont play with mp3! But I just tried to see if this sound was effected too... and it is.

Without mp3 , the sound is slow motion.... I don't need to uninstall my other sound card(integrated card sounds in motherboard) I just disable it... Well i think. I disabled the most device that i can.

Their are only one driver for my soundcard.
    :(

4. SirAbcde

SirAbcde

5. Romizta

Romizta Thread Starter

dont work... I have Cs.1.6

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/403499

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice