Counter Strike Source Crashing Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Shifty06

Today I reinstalled hl2 with Counter Strike Source.. half life 2 works fine as well as all of my other counter strike games.. the problem is that when I'm joining a CSS server, about to the point where I join the game, my counter strike crashes to my destktop... This has only ever happened to me today after I reinstalled the game, I've had the game for quite awhile now and this has never happened before.

It would be very much appreciated if someone could help me out with this.

Shifty06

I just tried re installing the game by deleting local content and reinstalling through steam.. and that didnt fix it at all.. so if anyone has any idea how to fix this that would be awesome =) =)

Shifty06

ok I managed to join a server but check this out!

WTF is going on!?!? help plz

Shifty06

ok i followed the directions on the site and ran the cache validating thing, and nothing happened, the window just closed.. i guess thats suppose to happen? anyways I tried running CS:S agian and it didnt work.

Its strange because everytime I join a server it always starts downloading something like "materials/decals/mani_admin_plugin" or something like that.

ok m8 , when your connecting to a server some people have the mani admin plugin ...
this is normal and nothing to worry about ..
its just an admin program from the people who own / manage the server .
mani admin plugin . google that ...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online