1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Counter-Strike:Source SRCDS. Source Dedicated server

Discussion in 'Networking' started by aXz, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aXz

aXz Thread Starter

okay,

My dad recently got new router, its a "P-2602HWT-F3" ZYXEL router,
    It should be nice enough for 16 players or so i think.
    I find my server on ONLINE LIST ingame, i get the real online IP, but for other players it says.

SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING.

I did port forward, but my router wasnt added on portforward so i choosed a similar model and did its instructions.

I think i may done it wrong, by the way. everytime i start my SRCDS its port change everytime.

What i really want is HELP to get my server to work online..

And: I'm from Norway i dont know if my internet supplier doesnt allow people to host server.

Im a complete noob in this, would be greatful for replies :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/887620

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice