COunterstrike CD key

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Fightclub99

I have a Geforce 4 Ti4200 128mb and i get 25 fps MAX, I have a Refresh tool and I've tweaked my config list and I still get really low fps. I also have the original skins and I run it in 1280 x 1024

It'd be nice if you would put a revelant title for your topic. CS cd key.. keep saying stuff like that and you'll get banned..

What are your system specs?

Fastlane247

It's My Birthday!
If you have your graphic card and in game setting cranked (depending on the game) you will get low fps... your resolution seems to be a little high aswell. unreal tournament 2004 you would probably only get 10fps on that card with the resolution that high and all the card and ingame settings cranked. But i take it your issue is with cs right? Check and make sure you have it set to opengl not direct3d, for some resion on cs it runs better and with higher fps on opengl

Fightclub99

Sorry for CD Key, my thinking must have been off, I meant FPS,. (sorry mods) and I have a bad comp.
933mHz
256mb DDR Ram
Geforce4 ti4200 128mb

Fastlane247

It's My Birthday!
Flightclub99 did you try switching to opengl... just wondering if you tried that and if it worked or not?

in the console try typing

fps_max 100

close as many programs as possible. you may have something open that is trying to use your video card at the same time as the game.

Make sure you sign out of MSN Messenger, AIM and then go to Ctrl Alt Delete and end all your processes under the username of your person. DO NOT delete your SYSTEM, or NETWORK processes, and only leave TASKMANAGER.EXE and EXPLORER.EXE. Sorry i didnt have enough time to explain this.

its probably the resolution drop it 1024x768, and on ur video settings try turning down quality settings. fps_max 100 fps_modem 0, if it dont work post the tweaks u made to ur console.. might have a bad one in there

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online