CounterStrike Condition Zero

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

motorsportsm

Hey folks, whenever i try to join a CS:CZ Games, it loads the security module then when it gets to the precaching resources part it just waits 20 min then kicks my for connection time out :mad: please help!

Thanks in advance! (y) :D

Whats are the pc specs?
try updating hardware drivers, game patch (if avaliable), and direct x

motorsportsm said:
Hey folks, whenever i try to join a CS:CZ Games, it loads the security module then when it gets to the precaching resources part it just waits 20 min then kicks my for connection time out :mad: please help!

Thanks in advance! (y) :D
right click on your steam icon in your try, and click monitor. make sure steam isnt updating anything. if it is, you cant play until its done.

If it says "Steam is not currently updating any games," then do the following (in quotes). However, if a game is still updating, wait until its at 100% then try again.

after the games have completely updated and it still doesnt work, open up your game and before joining a server press the [~] tilde key to bring down the console and type in:

fs_lazy_precache "1"

If the above doesnt work, type in:

precache "0" as well.
Try that and post results.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online