Covid-19 Vaccine Shot

Johnny b

John
I still wear a mask when I'm among other people gathered inside buildings.
The Covid-19 vaccines do a good/great job for protection, BUT, statistically they're not 100% effective, most vaccines aren't.
Because the inoculation rate seems to have stalled out and many people are opting out, I suspect I'll be wearing a mask for a long time.

dotty999

Dotty
I too wear a mask when I go shopping or relaxing in town when I do a spot of people watching

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
To avoid a confrontation with other people when I'm in public without a mask, a laminated copy of my ID card with both Pfizer injection dates is worn on the left pocket of my shirt.
I carry a mask in the right front pocket of my shorts, just in case a business still requires one be worn.
So far, I've had no confrontation or been asked to wear one.
(y)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Excellent! I just had a little soreness after the second jab, but it went away in a few days.

valis

I still wear a mask when I'm among other people gathered inside buildings.
The Covid-19 vaccines do a good/great job for protection, BUT, statistically they're not 100% effective, most vaccines aren't.
Because the inoculation rate seems to have stalled out and many people are opting out, I suspect I'll be wearing a mask for a long time.
I still mask up as well. Apparently the new normal. This virus is faaaaar from being gone and we are inviting it back in.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I often do, too, though I'm in a major minority! Even most store employees are unmasked these days.

I usually wear a mask out of consideration for others even though I had 2x Moderna vaccinations. Reason is you never know about the variants I feel it's best to be cautious for a while longer. I take it off when I am alone in the massive server room by myself but I do ask all of our team to wear them even of vaccinated just for safety until things are really back to normal - if ever.

The only place I have worn a mask in two months is my doctors office. That is only because they require it. I am going to walk out on any other place that asks me to wear a mask. I did make one exception which was Comcast. I either did that or not get service from them. Fortunately, they are the only place in the last month that I have gone that even requires me to wear a mask anymore.

Sanity is slowly returning where I live as fewer an fewer people wear masks. Most people that wear masks only do so by choice. That is OK with me because I respect their choice.

BTW, I have been vaccinated since early March. That was only because of my age.

Our state has a law that forbids any business from asking for a person's vaccination status. The only place that has asked me for it is our Senior Center. I relented only so I could use their facilities.

What is this the new normal stuff? Who decided that? That is nonsense.

There are too many people nowadays that just blindly do or follow what so called experts says or what is fashionable at the moment. More people need to use their own brains and common sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online