Cpu confusion

• Thread starter Deleted member 988821
  • Start date
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
D

Deleted member 988821

The new generation of processors has me completely confused, I have just purchased a H110M PRO-VH and am looking for a cheap cpu, the board is a bit vague on what I should go for, I have been searching for a 5 or 6th gen i5 but am completely puzzled by the variation in the ghz of the cpu, pc will be for general use but I still want a decent speed, any advice would be appreciated

Go back to your link. Then go to the support tab at top right then click compatibility tab on the left. That should open the CPU compatibility list. Then go through the list and research each one.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
According to its support site, that motherboard supports 6th generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors.
It does not support 5th generation.

If you go here:
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/H110M-PRO-VH#support-cpu
the supported processors will be listed.

If you're on a budget and don't plan to make that a gaming computer, a Core i3 processor should suffice.

--------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 988821

I didn't say anything about building a new system, I simply asked for clarification on which cpu I require !

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online