1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CPU Cooler

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Joshy, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshy

Joshy Thread Starter

Hi,
    I'm buying a new heatsink for my PC (currently i have the stock Intel heatsink and well yeah its just getting too hot). I'm hoping to go for an AIO water cooler and was going to go for the Corsair H110iGTX however my case is the Zalman Z11 Plus Mid tower case with an Asus Sabertooth Z97 motherboard and this means that there is very little room between the top of the motherboard and the case. (preferably i dont want to remove the fins on top of the case as they're half the aesthetics)

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with fitting 240/280mm rads in a Z11 Plus or if not then if anyone has any experience with a Corsair H80iGT which would be my alternative.

Regards

-Josh

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1153737

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice