CPU fan for a AMD 1.4Ghz TBird?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ophidian

Well I wanna upgrade the fan on my CPU (AMD 1.4Ghz TBird) since the one I have isn't great. I've been tryin to find out information to help some but haven't found much. I was considering a Thermaltake Volcano 6 or a Dragon Orb. Can anyone give me some advice here? Thank you.

Heard this is good

Thermalright SK6 w/ High output Sunon or YS Tech(not the highest output one)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't get anything with a delta fan unless you like alot of noise. Lot's of people getting rid of the delta's, can't stand the noise.

Ophidian

Hmm... you wouldn't happen to know where I can find any details on it like the temp it ran in tests?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online