1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CPU gets too 100% usage and i dont know why.

Discussion in 'Games' started by RedToyotaTacoma, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedToyotaTacoma

    RedToyotaTacoma Thread Starter

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2019
    Messages:
    1
    So my custom built gaming pc has an i5-9600k cpu in it and for some reason every time im playing any video game (farcry5, r6 siege,ark) the fans blow super loud and my cpu gets to 100% usage. I only run discord, the video game and nvidias instant replay at the same time. But its super annoying hearing my pc get so loud when i have a good case too. I checked task manager and the video game takes up about 96% of the cpu usage the rest of the 4% is the other apps i run. Here are the specs.
    MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus Motherboard RTX 2070 XC Ultra I5-9600k 3.7 GHZ Up to 4.7 GHZ 16 GB DDR4 2666MHZ Vengeance LED RAM Corsair H55 Liquid CPU Cooler 1TB Western Digital HDD 16GB Optane Memory Stick. If i upgrade to the i7-8700k will the usage be the same ? It is an option since the i5 is still under warranty with the retailer.
     
  2. itanus123456

    itanus123456

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2019
    Messages:
    38
    how much gpu usage u get?
     
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1223748

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice