CPU keeps on freezing after game play of 10 minutes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Look on youtube for videos an how to use the software. This software allows the end user to set up GPU for maximum performance.....manually or automatically.

There should be something for fans and click on that and then look for something called fan curve.

I have a EVGA GPU and it uses Precision X1 and had to download it separately. This is what mine looks like.

Annotation 2020-06-04 094456.png

dedyzeros21

Look on youtube for videos an how to use the software. This software allows the end user to set up GPU for maximum performance.....manually or automatically.

There should be something for fans and click on that and then look for something called fan curve.

I have a EVGA GPU and it uses Precision X1 and had to download it separately. This is what mine looks like.

View attachment 277671
Sorry for long respond , btw my pc is normal now and no more freeze, after i place every game i have on limit fps cap 60 and never freeze again, i think the cpu push to 144 fps till its too hot 😅. Anyway thanks for your help mr @bassfisher6522

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online