CPU Speed help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

isandman27

To anyone who saw a similar message posted. The last one was a mistake. My question to all is, How do i control the CPU speed in my PC? I want to make the speed slower as directed by one of the fixes. Please help now that the message has been corrected. :eek:

WhitPhil

Gone but never forgotten
Trusted Advisor
What fix are you trying to apply, that needs the speed lowered??

WhitPhil

Gone but never forgotten
Trusted Advisor
I received the following PM and responded.

Im trying to keep a BSOD from reoccurring and besides cleaning out the machine w/ a can of air, they also say I should try slowing down the CPU speed.
Hi,

Post your answer to this back in the original thread.

Clarify who this "they also say" are?

Also, post the exact error message that is on the blue screen.
Plus, when does it occur?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online