CPU Speed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Shane Hill

G'day
I have windows 2000 and just about everytime I turn my computer on it wont boot and I have to switch it on & off until it boots and then it gives me the wrong cpu speed. I just upgraded my power source to 450 today thinking that might be the problem, but it did it again tonight. Does anyone know what the problem can be.

Your problem is definitely hardware related have you try to reset your bios to factory default ?

Shane Hill

natcom said:
Your problem is definitely hardware related have you try to reset your bios to factory default ?

Dear natcom
Thanks for the reply, I have reset my defaults and it seems to have helped, I have'nt had to restart the last 3 times I've fire the computer up

Thanks

Shane

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online