Cpu

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Paiser

HEY HEY, my cpu is amd socket A 2500+ barton
and my mother board is shuttle via chipset km266 i bought a shuttle.
thats the detail about my lil o pc but i have a problem with it... my cpu is unknow... instead of showing AMD XP 2500+ it shows unkown cpu 1100 mghz and my cpu clock speed is way faster then 1100 mghz its almost 2.1 ghz... so please help wut i can do i downloaded the amd driver didnt work.... try to download the via driver didnt work... so wut should i do???

Well first of all, your motherboard is a 266mhz FSB & the 2500+ is 333mhz. I'm guessing your FBS is not set correctly. I'm sure somebody that knows more than I do will come along & help you out.

Paiser

if any one knows any more answer please let me know please this is very frutrating

1 - you have started two threads
2 - manual, look up from www.shuttle.com if you didnt get one.
3 - km266 chipset only runs at 200 or 266mhz (there maybe SOME room for overclocking, but thats not the same as RUNNING at 333mhz)
4 - your board and bios is not designed to support the barton chips
5 - as posted on your OTHER thread, buy 2400 or 2600 266mhz versions.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online