1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cracked games conflict - Games for Windows

Discussion in 'Games' started by Reisack, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Reisack

Reisack Thread Starter

Hi
    I was wondering about that if there's a some kind of conflict, or penalty if i want to play an original game on live (steam download) and later play another one but it's cracked. Let me explain i have some original games but i have one cracked that use games 4 windows, but i played it just offline so i don't have the need to go live with this one. The thing is that i uninstalled it long ago, but i want to play it again, so....if i install it again to play offline, would be a problem, conflict or penalty (like permanent ban or something) with my original games that i play online?
    Need some answers please.

2. leroys1000

leroys1000 Banned

We can't help with cracked games.
    If the game was originally registered on steam,then it is
    still there.
    All you have to do is install steam,login to your account and download it from "my games".

3. cybertech

cybertech Retired Moderator

You must have missed the forum rules when you registered.

TSG Rules

Category IV Offenses

4. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

As noted, we don't assist with pirate software.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/889223

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice