1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Crash/freeze/BSOD when playing games help please!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by emalkay, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emalkay

emalkay Thread Starter

when ever i play wow or any games my computer seems to not like it but when i'm just on facebook or i'm listening to music on itunes it seems to be fine.
    my graphics driver is up to date.
    also when i start my computer up sometimes comes up with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL then it sometimes wont start up for awhile and the cpu fan wont even start but i think i can hear the Gcard fan going faster then drop and speed then speed up again and i will have to wait like 30mins then come to try again to start it up. but it would only crash again on games
    when i open debug my Dmp it says at the end that hardware was the cause but im not sure what hardware it is i might be my graphics card but im not sure thanks.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 635 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 5 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 2047 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series , 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 953766 MB, Free - 483877 MB; E: Total - 152617 MB, Free - 36967 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., M4A79XTD EVO, Rev X.0X, MT7098K22302010
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011, Updated and Enabled

2. emalkay

emalkay Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/977831

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice