Crashes in queer places...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

_blitZkRiEG_

Hi guys,

Firstly, my system specs are in my signature, and im using Windows XP Pro, SP2...

Now, to the problem. I'm getting really random crashes on my PC. I've nailed it down to either two things (or a mixture of both). When the crashes occur (I can be doing anythng but mostly gaming, though it's happened while just surfing), and my computer restarts, the CPU temperature is around 55C. Now, that isnt too hot, is it? I know another fan wouldnt hurt, but that ist enough to casue a system crash is it? Also, when my PC restarts, i get a little dialog with "Windows has recovered from a serious error, send an error report?"etc.
Now, the only other thing i can think of is a PSU overload. Perhaps, 420W isnt enough?
So, my question is, Do you think thats whats causing the problems, know of anyway way i can find out (running programs, etc), and what are some good PSUs, and system fans, to shop around for?

Thanks, sorry fot the novel,
Blitzkrieg.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online