crashes while playing games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

joshb76

recently my computer has started restarting while playing games and i have no idea why. my graphics card says it hits 100 degrees Celsius and then my computer screen says going to sleep and i have to restart my computer itself. its worth noting that this has never happened before and ive had my computer for about a year now.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
We have no information about your computer, so do the following:

Download and save the TSG System Information Utility (SysInfo.exe) to the desktop.

After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.

Information about your computer will appear.

Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

---------------------------------------------------------

100C is actually very hot, and is probably the reason why your computer is overheating.

If this is a desktop computer, open the case and clean it out carefully. If this is a laptop, get a can of compressed air and blow into the vents on both the bottom and the side of the laptop where the air goes in and out. Your goal is to force dust out.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online