Crashes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pmasley

I am having two distinctive crashes with no reason behind it. Outlook 2007 will just quit responding and then close. IE7 will do the same thing. In checking the reliability monotor, it shows the crashes, but no fixes.

Specs are maxed for the board, intel, 2 gig of memory, readyboost activated, 512 meg nvidia card. The box ran great under XP. These are the only problems I have with Vista. By the way, it is the Ultimate version

You could have some faulty installations of them. You may try repairing the Microsoft Office installation (if I remember correctly, the repair function is one of the options available when uninstalling the software). As for Internet Exploder 7, you could try uninstalling and download/reinstall it (or you could just start using a better, more stable browser like Firefox ;) ).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online