Crashing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Maximus19

Does anyone know what MSLS31.DLL is for. This module keeps on crashing my internet explorer 6.0 and explorer in windows 98.

Maximus19

Ya I tried running that already but with no luck. I seen from a post in this forum that it actually has something to do with the internet explorer repair tool.

Maximus19

This is a clean install if a partion of FAT32. There is not 1 application installed on this system, ( other than the Internet Explorer upgrade to 6.0)

Do you have another chipset than Intel, so you'll have to install their driver (example VIAin1) BEFORE you install windows updates and other driver like video driver or directX.

Maximus19

It's a intel chipset. I upgraded straight to internet explorer 6.0 and it still had the problems so I went back to 5.0 and installed the SP1 for it and then upgraded to 5.5 and this seems to have slowed down the problem tremendously. Still happens once and awhile though. I think It's good to go. Thanks for all your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts