1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Crashing

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Maximus19, Jan 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Maximus19

Maximus19 Thread Starter

Does anyone know what MSLS31.DLL is for. This module keeps on crashing my internet explorer 6.0 and explorer in windows 98.

2. hw45

hw45

Maybe that will help.

3. Maximus19

Maximus19 Thread Starter

Ya I tried running that already but with no luck. I seen from a post in this forum that it actually has something to do with the internet explorer repair tool.

4. hw45

hw45

Did you install Kazaa?
    See here

5. Maximus19

Maximus19 Thread Starter

This is a clean install if a partion of FAT32. There is not 1 application installed on this system, ( other than the Internet Explorer upgrade to 6.0)

6. hw45

hw45

Do you have another chipset than Intel, so you'll have to install their driver (example VIAin1) BEFORE you install windows updates and other driver like video driver or directX.

7. Maximus19

Maximus19 Thread Starter

It's a intel chipset. I upgraded straight to internet explorer 6.0 and it still had the problems so I went back to 5.0 and installed the SP1 for it and then upgraded to 5.5 and this seems to have slowed down the problem tremendously. Still happens once and awhile though. I think It's good to go. Thanks for all your help.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/111485

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice