1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Crashing

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by bigbones2k3, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbones2k3

bigbones2k3 Thread Starter

Hello I could need urgent help.

hello guys

My CPU Spec

1.3 AMD Duron
    256mb DDR
    10gb hardrive but I have a 40gb spare
    Geforce 2 graphics
    epox motherboard
    300w or a 350w power supply
    Windows 2000

What happens is, that windows loads perfect and goes forever til I wanna i go onto the net or play a game. Soon after the whole keboard locks, cursor stops moving and a constant beeping noise is coming out of the computer. its suspicous cause it only does it when I'm doing multiple tasks or playing a game.

What I did was i took to a shop for it to be looked at and spoted the problem which before i had problems when the machine would just restart on its own. The shop told me it was my memory so they took it out and left me whith my 256mb.
    But now its crashing not restarting whats the cause and how can i solve the problem.

thanks

2. JesuSlaveX

JesuSlaveX

Whats the OS and whats the error it gives when it crashes? Are you connected online when this happens?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!