1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

crazy fatal system error

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by milita134, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milita134

milita134 Thread Starter

hi all, I'm new here and I don't really know much about computers. I am getting the following blue screen error message when I turn on my computer:

STOP: c000021a Fatal System Error
    The windows Subsystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc00000006 (0x75e99c41 0x0052fb34).
    The system has been shut down.

I don't know what I need to do, I'm wondering whether I'm going to loose all of the documents and the pictures I had downloaded on my computer? I don't have any back-up system that I know of. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? thanks.

;

2. techychick

techychick

Are you able to start your computer in safe mode?

You can try and do a system restore

Do you have your OS [operating system] CD?

3. milita134

milita134 Thread Starter

Thanks for the help but unfortunately I cannot start in safe mode. I do have the cds from the os but if I reinstall them, will I loose all my pictures and docs?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/704600

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice