1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

crazy keyboard and cursor! malware?!

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by QuickD, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuickD

QuickD Thread Starter

Thanks for the help, I'm going crazy!

My IBM Thinkpad x60s I think is infected. I can't type anything, one or two keystrokes turns into a string of gibberish and the computer is constantly right-clicking. The mouse also sometimes turns into a little dinosaur when it's processing stuff and I know it wasn't there before. I've run my anti-virus software but nothing turns up.

I tried booting up in safe more, but my keyboard was still acting weird. The only way I was even able to log in was because the computer has a finger scanner.

any thoughts? I'm on a second computer now.
    Thanks!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/883245

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice