1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Crazy Mouse too!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Mod Baker, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mod Baker

Mod Baker Thread Starter

OMG!!! DUDE this problem isnt just happening to you...IT happens to me too even i got the same SP2 i think theres a mouse bug ...(offtopic) also i got this problem about in the middle of downloading or loading a video it freezes does happen to you?
    Althought i have defraged my pc but still.....IS IT AN SP2 BUG OR WHAT?:mad: :mad:

2. Mod Baker

Mod Baker Thread Starter

SO cant anyone help us??? we really need help....:( :( :( (n) :( :( :(

3. Mod Baker

Mod Baker Thread Starter

Omg i thought i was the only one who had this BUG and as the one before me said ...I DID EVERYTHING and so i was nearly going to download WINDOWS again .....
    My mouse is a USB mouse...if i do not use the USB the mouse WILL not move...
    So how did you Get throught that problem??

O and one more thing ...if i was working on normal pages for days it wont Do anything ..But If i had anything and i mean anything involved with Java It will just go crazy like hell!!

And so this problem comes when loading anything online it just do not load anymore...

Please if there was any solution please tell me!! :)

4. Mod Baker

Mod Baker Thread Starter

Hey , Yes my mouse has the red lights (laser) and the surface is Wooden if it matters..

Although it never get crazy or doesnt move except if i am on Java Thing....

IT IS GETTING ME NUTS!

If you can help, i will say thanks :D

5. Mod Baker

Mod Baker Thread Starter

Lol, No man because will it be only SP2 Virus???

And it isnt...Only USB mouse works on my pc other than that wont work =(

6. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Even though it appears you're having the same problem, please start a new thread when you have a new issue. It's very difficult to keep two problems straight and who's working on what in a single thread.

I've created a new thread for your issue here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

7. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

What is the make and model of the mouse that you have?

8. Suzzistar

Suzzistar

Try cleaning the mouse rollers including the circuit (which are inside the mouse) as lot of dirt stuck in them, and so the mouse start to go nuts. This worked for few times :)

9. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

Suzzistar If you read Post #4 you will see it is either a laser or optical mouse and has no ball.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/597302

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice