CrazyComputerMan is studying Compita A+ Computing Course

CrazyComputerMan

Robert
:eek::eek::eek:

I knew i shouldn't tell this to you all but i just want to take the course so i can study futher about the computer and today's the first course and it went well and learnt "Microsoft Path to sucess" and i wishing to aim for computer techinal what i dreamt of servicing the computer.

As for this course, i might starting to browse other user's thread and see what solution that users offers and learning and making pieces together so i can pass this course and might study Cisco networking to get more sucess.

Ent

Josiah
Retired Trusted Advisor
Good fortune to you then. I'd say congratulations, but that's for the other end of the course.

CrazyComputerMan

Robert
Just learnt something new as i identify this card

Just showed this to tutor and tutor didnt know that card and never heard of it and googled it :D

It's just part of Dell card and is Voltage regulator module card which i believe that controls the power for the CPU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online