1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CRC Error in data #45

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by VOXA, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. VOXA

VOXA Thread Starter

i cant see my external hd, problem occurs yesterday when i leasing music from it.
    i trial to scan hd with disk manager, its not work, i trial partition magic 8.0 ,
    now partition magic give my error: init failed: error 45. crc error in data.
    please help.

i do not ned to save data, i wont to now can i use hd any more ???
    and how ???

2. moebius

moebius

did u ever drop it? what brand is the drive? capacity? file system?

3. VOXA

VOXA Thread Starter

maxtor diamondmax plus 9 200gb.
    when i instal it i drop it 1/2 inch dovn , i have sam problem for 30 sec,after everuthing wos ok, i move some my files ,i can aces it, i use system suite jet defrag, i stop it in half, i play musik after from this drive and its begin....
    i trial to use partition magic, to delite partition and format drive, and i resive error, now partition magic do not starting , and windows cant see drive.

sorry english ;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/290851